10 Pants for Spring We Love
While we may be working from home for the foreseeable future, warmer weather means more options for getting out of the house. From socially distant happy hours to taking the kids to the park, we bet your wardrobe will need a bit of a refresh for every situation. Our founder Amy shares 9 pairs of spring pants she loves (or has been lusting after) along with a pick from Christiane, our Designer & Art Director.
Our 10 Best Pants for Spring:
1. Norma Kamali Jog Pants - With a four-way stretch, these pants are a great choice for transitioning from Zoom meeting to a power walk. If you want to break up some of the black in your wardrobe, these pants also come in pewter.
2. Sundry Jogger Sweatpants - Casual and cool, these navy joggers are great for a day of working from home.
3. Sweaty Betty Gary Yoga Trousers - These pants come in 6 colors and sizes ranging from xxs to xxl. Some colors are even on sale for $68 now. At that price, you might feel free to stock up.
4. Caron Callahan’s pants - These are the best, most comfortable, structured pants. I love the relaxed fit and that I can dress them up with nicer shoes and a top or down with sneakers and a t-shirt.
5. Nili Lotan Paris Pants - I’ve been lusting after these pants and have wondered if they’re worth the hype.
6. Ilana Kohn Terry Pogi Pants - I keep looking at these and it might be time to finally do it. They are available in a wide range of sizes from xs to 3x.
10. Christiane’s Pick: J. Crew Point Sur Seaside Linen Joggers - I'm not a big pants person (skirts and dresses forever!), but as the weather gets warmer I'll be revisiting these from a few seasons ago. You can still find them on Poshmark, and I'm hoping J Crew re-releases a new version this year.
While we adore all of these pants, we are often just as excited to jump back into our Printfresh pajamas at the end of the day. As the weather gets warmer we start to transition from our long sleep sets to our nightgowns or separates.