We totally agree - Mother’s Day can be such a hard holiday! You set your sights on the very best gift, get caught up in the search, and then find yourself with only days left, and still nothing to show for it. It seems to always get pushed until the last minute!
No worries - we are here for all of our fellow gifting late-comers with a curated round-up of the best (not macaroni necklace) gifts for mom.
- Start your gift with a beautiful dried bouquet. This seasonally styled bouquet will last much longer than fresh flowers, serving as a reminder of how much she is appreciated. - $35 at Gjusta Goods
- Our Abstract Brushstroke medium velvet journal is perfect for the mom who loves journaling or has a fast-paced job that necessitates lots of notes. And the soft crushed velvet and gold foil will make her swoon! - $30 in our shop
- Long gone are the days of running to your chain drug store for a last-minute (kind of cheesy) card. We are totally for this Great Lakes card to let mom just how special she is! - $5 at Catbird
- If your mom is anything like our moms, she probably makes lots and lots of lists! Whether she's jotting down groceries, todos or next year's Mother's Day gift wishes, our Foreign Bazaar To Do List is perfect! - $8 in our shop
- The perfect hand cream can make the best gift. This Murphy and Daughters bergamot, pink grapefruit and rose fragranced cream is at the top of our easy gifting list. With aloe vera and other essential oils - it’s sure to become mom’s everyday go-to. - $25 at Murphy and Daughters
- This moon and stars stackable necklace is perfect for something that can be personally made for Mom. Choose your finish and add initials to create a piece of jewelry she will cherish forever. - $38 - $300 at Catbird
- Sometimes the best gifts are ones we can relax in. This Istanbul Kimono Robe is incredibly soft, making it great for lounging or throwing over a pair of jeans and running out. - $140 at Home and Loft
- Beautifully subtle and eye-catching, these Opal Rainbow Disc Studs add just the right amount of fun and shine whether dressing up or down. - $860 at Elisa Solomon
- Finish off your gift with the most beautiful desk accessory out there - our Starry Lines noteblock! With metallic rose gold edges and tear-off paper, your mom won't know what she's done without one. - $18 in our shop
What will you be picking out for your mom this year?