• I absolutely love Samantha Irby’s newsletter where she delves into her favorite reads, recipes, music and shares hilarious recaps from the iconic Judge Mathis show.
• A little fashion support in the morning goes a long way thanks to Leandra Medine Cohen’s informative and inspiring newsletter.
• If you’re like me and don’t have time for a deep read right now, you’ll love David Sedaris’s entertaining diary containing entries examining those around him over the course of 17 years.
• Turn on Netflix and queue up this show about four powerful women exploring love and work among other things (like midlife crises).
• Stay warm and look cute with this bold jacket for the upcoming winter season.
• It’s that time of year when our sandals get put away and the mules come out to play.
• If you’re late to the non-toxic nail polish train like me, check out this pink polish for long-lasting manicures.
• Loving this recipe for a delicious and healthy breakfast, yogurt topping, or even afternoon snack.
• Planning a staycation in Philadelphia to check out this stunning hotel. The stunning and elegant row home used to house the New Century Guild, a group of forward-thinking working women in the early 1900s.
• Get ready for hours of laughs and new inside jokes from this game you need to add to your game night rotation.
Got links to share? Tell us how you’re spending your time on the internet in the comments below.