Bagheera Cami - Indigo
Our newest silhouette is a comfortable cami. This woven, loose-fitting top features a boxy cut and a scoop neckline for comfort when sleeping.
- Relaxed, slightly cropped fit hits at low waist.
- Adjustable straps cross over at back.
- Elastic at center back for a little stretch.
- Fabric hand-screenprinted by artisans in India
- Wash on a delicate cycle and tumble dry low heat.
FIT & SIZING
For sizing guidance, you can find our Size Chart here.
Cilene is 5'8" and wears size S, and Kristen is 5'9" and wears size 2X.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Our camis are sewn from a lightweight, breathable cotton poplin that becomes softer with each wash. Sleeveless for extra coolness when sleeping or lounging, this comfortable top is even cute enough for venturing out of the house.
Bagheera transports us to the markets of Old Delhi where artisans carefully paint tiny, stylized animals onto vintage postcards, their brushes so fine it almost looks as if they're painting with air. Bagheera the leopard sits quietly beside an asoka bush, waiting to pounce on the next afternoon snack that passes her way. She is as poised as she is fearsome.