Eyes of the World Robe - Navy
This item is final sale
This airy robe features pockets and a matching drawstring bag.
- Length is 50 inches long, falls like a cropped ankle length on most
- 100% cotton poplin with pockets and matching belt
- Fabric hand-screenprinted by artisans in India
- Wash on delicate cycle and tumble dry low heat
- Vegan-friendly and ethically-made in Jaipur, India - click here to learn more
FIT & SIZING
For sizing guidance, you can find our Size Chart here.
Lauren L is 5'5" and wears size L/XL, and Abby is 5'8" and wears size S/M.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Our robes are sewn from a lightweight, breathable cotton poplin that becomes softer with each wash. They are perfect for lounging around on a lazy Sunday morning or curling up for a cozy evening with a good book.
The gateway to the soul, the eye is an important symbol in nearly all cultures. Inspired by the evil eye talisman for keeping away bad vibes, our Eyes of the World print embraces the feminine mystical with cool, graphic imagery.