Eyes of the World Pajama Pants - Navy
These comfortable pajama pants are mid-rise and fall ankle-length on most.
- 28" inseam (for all sizes)
- Elastic waistband, drawstring and pockets
- 100% cotton poplin with contrast piping details
- Fabric hand-screenprinted by artisans in India
- Wash on delicate cycle and tumble dry low heat
- Vegan friendly and ethically-made
FIT & SIZING
Our garments are slightly oversized to be comfortable while sleeping so please order your usual size. If you are in-between sizes we recommend sizing down.
For additional sizing guidance, click here.
Abby is 5'8" and wears size S.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Our long pajama pants are sewn from a lightweight, breathable cotton poplin that becomes softer with each wash. They are perfect for lounging around on a lazy Sunday morning or curling up for a cozy evening with a good book.
The gateway to the soul, the eye is an important symbol in nearly all cultures. Inspired by the evil eye talisman for keeping away bad vibes, our Eyes of the World print embraces the feminine mystical with cool, graphic imagery.