Valentine's Day has its issues and naysayers, but we can’t resist getting into the spirit of romance this time of year! Any excuse to show the special people in our lives a little extra appreciation (whether romantic, platonic or even self-love) is a good one, and Valentine's Day is no exception.
For this week’s journaling prompts, we wanted to get you thinking about love in all of its forms, and help you reflect on the most important relationships in your life.
- Write about your first crush.
- Write about your favorite memory with your best friend.
- Describe the last time you felt overcome with love for someone.
- What is your definition of self-love?
- What makes you feel loved?
- Do you believe in soul mates? Why or why not?
- If you’re currently in love, write down everything single thing you love about this person. How do they make you feel?
- Write about the one that got away. Is there something about them you are still holding onto?
- What do you wish you could tell your past self about finding love?
- What is one creative way you can show you love and appreciation for someone?
We’d love to hear how these prompts inspire you, and see how you choose to fill up your journal. Tag us on social, and we may even share your images with our followers!
You can shop all of the bundles included in this post by clicking here.