Bagheera Robe - Indigo
This airy robe features pockets and a matching drawstring bag.
- 50” long, falls to cropped-ankle length on most
- 100% cotton poplin with pockets and matching belt
- Fabric hand-screenprinted by artisans in India
- Wash on delicate cycle and tumble dry low heat
- Vegan-friendly and ethically-made in Jaipur, India - click here to learn more
FIT & SIZING
Abby is 5'8" and wears size S/M.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Our robes are sewn from a lightweight, breathable cotton poplin that becomes softer with each wash. They are perfect for lounging around on a lazy Sunday morning or curling up for a cozy evening with a good book.
Bagheera transports us to the markets of Old Delhi where artisans carefully paint tiny, stylized animals onto vintage postcards, their brushes so fine it almost looks as if they're painting with air. Bagheera the leopard sits quietly beside an asoka bush, waiting to pounce on the next afternoon snack that passes her way. She is as poised as she is fearsome.