As creators of journals and notebooks, we are big advocates for writing and reflecting of any kind - especially as a means for self-care and great mental health! The simple act of daily journaling can be incredibly therapeutic, serving as an opportunity to release pent-up thoughts, reflect on hurdles or hardships and manifest positive goals.
- Write about your favorite thing to do when you’re feeling stressed.
- Think about one thing you’re looking forward to. Why does it excite you?
- What’s your go-to song when you need a pick-me-up? Why?
- Write about 3 of your best qualities.
- Choose one of your goals. Write about how you’ll achieve it.
- What is the most important thing in your life right now?
- Make a list of things that make you smile.
- What can you learn from a past mistake?
- Write about your perfect day. Where would you go? What would you do? Who would be there?
- What words do you try to live by?
- What makes you unique?
- Write about 10 things you are grateful for.
- Write about something good that happened to you this week.
- What makes you feel at peace?
- Have you changed from the person you were a year ago? Was it a positive change?
- Is there a book or movie that makes you feel good every time you see it?
Our team member, Matthew, took the time to answer the first prompt using the Cyan Wild Rose Medium Cotton Notebook. When feeling stressed or overwhelmed, Matthew finds solace in walking around Philadelphia to take photos. He loves to enjoy the fresh air and find inspiration through the ever-changing environment of living in a big city.
What is your favorite thing to do when you're stressed out? We’d love to hear your answers, as well as your suggestions for great prompts we should include in future posts. Comment below!