Bagheera Pajama Shorts - Indigo
These comfortable pajama shorts are mid-rise and fall mid-thigh on most.
- 2 1/4" inseam (for all sizes)
- Elastic waistband, drawstring and pockets
- 100% cotton poplin with contrast piping details
- Fabric hand-screenprinted by artisans in India
- Wash on delicate cycle and tumble dry low heat
- Vegan friendly and ethically-made
FIT & SIZING
Our garments are slightly oversized to be comfortable while sleeping so please order your usual size. If you are in-between sizes we recommend sizing down.
For additional sizing guidance, click here.
Abby is 5'8" and wears size S.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Our pajama shorts are sewn from a lightweight, breathable cotton poplin that becomes softer with each wash. They are perfect for lounging around on a lazy Sunday morning or curling up for a cozy evening with a good book.
Bagheera transports us to the markets of Old Delhi where artisans carefully paint tiny, stylized animals onto vintage postcards, their brushes so fine it almost looks as if they're painting with air. Bagheera the leopard sits quietly beside an asoka bush, waiting to pounce on the next afternoon snack that passes her way. She is as poised as she is fearsome.