Bagheera Pajama Pants - Indigo
These comfortable pajama pants are mid-rise and fall ankle-length on most.
- 28" inseam (for all sizes)
- Elastic waistband, drawstring and pockets
- 100% cotton poplin with contrast piping details
- Fabric hand-screenprinted by artisans in India
- Wash on delicate cycle and tumble dry low heat
- Vegan-friendly and ethically-made in Jaipur, India - click here to learn more
FIT & SIZING
For sizing guidance, you can find our Size Chart here.
Abby is 5'8" and wears size S.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Our long pajama pants are sewn from a lightweight, breathable cotton poplin that becomes softer with each wash. They are perfect for lounging around on a lazy Sunday morning or curling up for a cozy evening with a good book.
Bagheera transports us to the markets of Old Delhi where artisans carefully paint tiny, stylized animals onto vintage postcards, their brushes so fine it almost looks as if they're painting with air. Bagheera the leopard sits quietly beside an asoka bush, waiting to pounce on the next afternoon snack that passes her way. She is as poised as she is fearsome.