Sophia - Marketing Manager
• Paula’s Choice Essential Glow Moisturizer is a great moisturizer with a slight glow/shimmer that really adds life back into dry, dull winter skin.
• Herbivore Emerald Oil is great for calming down red, wind-chapped skin.
• Glossier Futuredew is my go-to for a moisturizing, dewy serum.
Britt - Social Media Manager
• The Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask is great not just for sleep, but for all the time!
Amy - Founder
• Cooking warm cozy meals like Salmon Pot Pie and apple-rosemary cake, and these quinoa black bean veggie burgers are a great addition to my lunchtime salads.
• I just discovered The Caker, and now want to make beautiful layer cakes all the time now.
• Lemon rosemary bourbon sour cocktails.
• A good book. Currently reading: The Secret Keeper of Jaipur.
• I can’t stop buying things that I see on Shark Tank - I recently got delicious honey from Zach&Zoe and it makes for a great gift. They have amazing flavors like Beetroot, Lavender, Matcha and more.
Molly - Senior Design Coordinator
• I use a Verilux Happylight on dark winter mornings to instantly boost my mood. Also, this at-home sauna may seem like a splurge, but it’s a total game changer for the winter.